Monday, July 21, 2008

Dust Off

My blog had been left out for few months since I was very busy with my exam. Now, exam is over and I am having a long holiday until my result is released so I am here to dust my blog off. God bless my result will be okay because I wish I could join September law intake.

First of all, I would like to proudly present my gf's dog to all of u, no matter who u are, she is a Schnauzer named BoBo! I know it would be boring without some cute pictures and since I am very understanding, I am gonna post some cute pictures~

Photobucket
she is absolutely adorable~

Although Schnauzer is not my favourite dog but it looks cute, perhaps she is only 3 months old. I prefer big breed dog than small breed dog, such as Beagle, Golden Retriever and Husky would be my top favourite dog, especially Husky with blue eyes, it looks as cool as a muscular man in Tuxedo. Unfortunately, I can't own a dog right now, perhaps i could have it when I have got my own house.

Husky is damn freaking expensive. Who could give me a free Husky puppy?Let me know if u could.

No comments: