Saturday, May 3, 2008

Clubbing?

Ermmm...I am really not very interested in it. I know people should try everything new and experience it. Nevertheless, it cannot truly make me interested in it. I don't like the over loud music, the dancing crowd. I think I am not suitable for clubbing right now because i don't even know how does wine taste like except Carlsberg. I've drunk a little bit of Carlsberg before but it is superb bitter for me! I would rather buy a starbucks coffee than a shot of wine. But then, I think maybe I am not good in drinking wine for now and maybe i will love drinking wine after few more years.

Some more, 20 years old is still young for clubbing and I am still a poor student. 21 years old or above is only allowed for clubbing so I am not very desperate to go clubbing due to my age.

I would like to go clubbing if people asked me to go for it because I have to take care of someone I love.

3 comments:

yxsxew said...

woww..
u ed 20

K said...

but i m not 21 yet~

F_Torres said...

sorry...the comment was written by me...i m not 21 yet....