Thursday, May 8, 2008

Liverpool Addiction

8 years! I have been loyally supporting The Kop for 8 years, from Michael Owen to Fernando Torres. Sigh, it has been so much changes within 8 years. When I started to support Liverpool, the top scorer was Michael Owen and captain was Sami Hyypia. Now, top scorer is my most admired footballer, Fernando Torres and captain is changed to Steven Gerrard.

There is no doubt Liverpool are more formidable now and the main reason they cannot win the premier league champion is not only Liverpool get stronger, so do MU and Chelsea, Arsenal simultaneously. Liverpool have got Torres but Chelsea have got a Drogba. So, I never put a blame on Liverpool that they never win a premier league title. It doesn't matter when you are supporting and loving the football club, as long as they are not relegated to Division 1.

In 2005, Liverpool won their UEFA champions league title that made me no regret to support Liverpool. I dared not to watch the game though that time I was staying at hostel and there was no any TV. When my friends told me Liverpool won the final, it was really unbelievable and I was nervous to check it out by GPRS. Finally, I testified the truth and I was mad bragging to all my friends who were not fond of Liverpool. Liverpool made me proud at that time, although it was the only once, but it was enough to be my proudest time.

Photobucket
Proudest Glory~

Recently, my baby is having a new semester and my deadly exam is coming soon. I hope we both could get through them without a hitch.

Meanwhile, please mourn to the 22500 victims killed by cyclone in Myanmar.

2 comments:

chenshien said...

actually,liverpool and arsenal are the same..end league without title every year..i also sienz jor!!since henry had gone,arsenal's game is no longer amazing like b4..fortunately,fabregas is growing up and give me a hope to keep supporting arsenal! i am a loyal arsenal fan..not like ah phin,he said tat he wanna support MU next season..so bad=(..
anyway..good article from u..keep it on..

F_Torres said...

ah bin sucks!!!